35 Questions Every Character Should Answer
This questionnaire is one of the best-known interviews used in the media today. It is thoughtful, fun, concise, and does a good job showcasing someone’s personality.
You might be familiar with this questionnaire that appears in the back pages of Vanity Fair magazine; or in a similar format used in the American Express My Life My Card advertisements.
The questions in the Proust Questionnaire are based on questions asked of Marcel Proust, a famous French writer when he was 13 and 20. In the late 19thcentury, when Marcel Proust answered them, these questions were a popular parlor game played by guests in high society gatherings—much like Truth or Dare! It’s a great way to get to know yourself and others. Have fun!
Create Your Confidential Profile
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Which living person do you most admire?
- What is your greatest extravagance?
- What is your current state of mind?
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
- On what occasion do you lie?
- What do you most dislike about your appearance?
- Which living person do you most despise?
- What is the quality you most like in a man?
- What is the quality you most like in a woman?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
- When and where were you happiest?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
- Where would you most like to live?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- What is your favorite occupation?
- What is your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Who are your favorite writers?
- Who is your hero of fiction?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it that you most dislike?
- What is your greatest regret?
- How would you like to die?
- What is your motto?
Grabbing Attention Dating Or Social Profile
Most online profiles are simply representations of egocentric screams for help. People are love-hungry. They’re constantly describing, explaining, and convincing others how much they deserve love, how badly their needs were served in the past, and who will qualify better to make them happy and fulfilled
They describe a bargain of services, detailing what they are willing to do for the other as compensation for their “good behavior” and commitment. As soon they see, even from far away, what they really like, they want to commit immediately; to possess the other, and live happily ever after. Their wish is their command!
Most online profiles sound something like this:
- “I am looking for someone I can use to make myself feel better and fulfill my needs and desires. Here is the list of everything they need to have to serve me better!”
- “I am a precious treasure! Here is a list of all my benefits and accomplishments to prove to you I deserve everything I want!”
Many people are seeking partners to make their life complete, instead of becoming complete first and wanting to share their life with others.
Love (consciousness) is related to imagination. It is an air resource.
To make other people interested in you, your project, or to fall in love with you, you need to first capture their imagination and curiosity. The goal is to attract attention and raise interest but without showing off—with modesty and respect.
A profile should not be a scream for help. A profile reflecting your NEED and your HUNGER reduces your value, significance, and attractiveness for others.
Instead, try writing about:
- what you have to offer
- what you would love to share
- what sparks your interests
- what provokes your curiosity
- what awakes your imagination
- what stimulates you intellectually
Start seeing your profile as an invitation to play a game where the rules and qualities are always subject to change.
If you need help with writing your profile, request our profile writing services. Order Our Profile Writing Services
Where to Start → Book your complimentary consultation
Instead of jumping into reviewing and selecting profiles and photos of your potential options, we suggest you start with a confidential complimentary consultation.
Based on your assessment, we will:
- Help you identify strategies for closing gaps between your dream life and your reality
- Advise you on which of our services will best match your needs
- Provide you with further recommended resources to continue your self-improvement journey
The only way to get where you want to be is to take deliberate actions towards your dreams. We will help you develop an effective plan of action and expand the circle of your connections!
Based on your evaluation, we will recommend a program designed to help you close the gap between the life of your dreams and your current reality. Take The Online Assessment Now