Marcel Proust Questionnaire:
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Self-actualization + seeing my family and close to me people happy and healthy
- What is your greatest fear?
Getting sick and not being able to take care of myself
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Which living person do you most admire?
- What is your greatest extravagance?
- What is your current state of mind?
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Honesty (any virtue going to the extreme will become the greatest vice)
- On what occasion do you lie?
Not to ruin a surprise, for a example
- What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I am happy the way I am
- Which living person do you most despise?
I do not know such a person
- What is the quality you most like in a man?
Self-respect + Spontaneity
- What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Spontaneity + Self-respect
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Rainer, my son, the most unconditional love
- When and where were you happiest?
When I was loved, respected and appreciated. In this case, it is not a matter of “Where” but more of “With whom”
- Which talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be able to sing or paint
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Improve my self-regulation
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Breaking down my pride circle
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Scheherazade or Cleopatra
- Where would you most like to live?
- What is your most treasured possession?
There is not such a thing
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Loosing our child
- What is your favorite occupation?
Philosopher, coach, healer
- What is your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
Intelligence and loyalty
- Who are your favorite writers?
Tolstoy, Bulgakov, Pushkin, Lermontov
- Who is your hero of fiction?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Lou Andreas Salomé
- Who are your heroes in real life?
Those who help others without looking to profit.
- What are your favorite names?
Rainer and Annabel – I even decided to call my first born child Rainer (if it is a boy ) or Annabel (if it was a girl)
- What is it that you most dislike?
Ego driven behaviors
- What is your greatest regret?
I have let go of the past and have learned the absence of resistance to what is.
- How would you like to die?
I really do not care and not afraid or worried about dying. It really doesn’t matter. Probably around family and people I love so I can have a proper good bye with them.
- What is your motto?
Love Deliberately + Live Consciously
Ready To Make New Friends?
How To Get Introduced To A Featured Club Member
Step 1: To meet our featured members, please create your confidential social profile (fill out only Marcel Proust’s portion of the dating profile unless you would like to join our free confidential dating database as well). It will be only visible to a matchmaker and the potential introduction of your choice and never displayed to the general public without your request and permission.
Step 2: Request an introduction to the member(s) of your interest. We will send the social portion of your profile to that member.
Step 3: Once a person of your interest approves your profile and there is mutual acceptance, a one-time intro fee of $250 applies. If your profile was rejected, no fees are charged.
Step 4: We would then send you both an introduction email and exchange your phone numbers. If you prefer to skip the hassle and avoid a possible online misunderstanding, we can arrange the introduction for you where you meet each other in person for an additional $100 fee.
Step 5 : If you would like to be approached by our visitors and receive free introductions, please request to turn your existing social or dating profile into a Featured Social Profile and get displayed in our Orenda Club Gallery.